Appalachian Water, Air and Soil Analysis, Inc.
CONSUMERS SHOULD BE AWARE THAT FREE WATER TESTS and the Quickie water tests found in Home Improvement Stores CANNOT and DO NOT DETECT MOST OF THE TOXIC SUBSTANCES AND DISEASE CAUSING ORGANISMS THAT MAY HARM THEM!!! OUR ANALYSES DO!!!
The following information is an excerpt from the Remco Engineering Web site but will be very helpful to homeowners who would like to know more about household water treatment …and get that information from other reliable sources.
The following links will take you to sites that review the basic treatment technologies. Each source (your water) should be analyzed and specific treatments tested before you invest in a system.
HOUSEHOLD WATER TREATMENT LITERATURE ON THE WEB
Click on the highlighted web address to go to the web page listed. Hit back on your browser (right click mouse) to get back here if you want more.
· Who needs a whole house reverse osmosis system? - Remco Engineering
· Household Water Treatment - University of Virginia Extension
· INFORMATION ON ARSENIC IN WELL WATER. -State of Maine
· "Arsenic in Drinking Water" Lists source, treatment, health effects, oriented toward well owners. New Hampshire Dept. of Enviro. Services
· "Protect Yourself When Selecting a Home Water Treatment System". What you need to know, frauds, type of analysis, types of systems. - University of South Carolina Extension
· "Health Effects of Drinking Water Contaminants" - Neurotics should avoid. University of North Carolina Extension
· " Home Water Treatment Equipment: An Overview" - Links to other UN publications at the end of this file. University of Nebraska Extension
· Testing for Water Quality - University of Georgia
· Your Drinking Water: Lead - University of Georgia
· Drinking Water Analysis -"Interpreting Drinking Water Quality Analysis: What do the numbers mean?" Very detailed and long. Lots of information on contaminants and short reviews of treatment technologies. Cook College - Rutgers University
We are not connected with any government agency, or regulatory entity.
We do NOT advertise, we are not listed in the yellow pages. We rely upon Referrals from our satisfied clients for our Business.
Site visits are not always necessary! Forward samples direct to us. Call us for full details or click here
We are not connected with any government agency, or regulatory entity. We are completely independent and able to help you without reporting to ANYONE. We are committed to protecting your privacy and personal or company interests, and we guarantee the highest levels of security
North Georgia's Only Independent Water Treatment Professionals
Home Products and Services For Homeowners Send Us Your Sample Wells Water_Borne_Diseases Possible_Filtration_Defects Contact Us -Free! Rapid Screen Individual Water Tests Photo Album
Copyright © 2002 Appalachian Water and Soil Analysis, Inc.